All lessons are taught in my studio in Santa Ana.
- Voice and piano lessons in are taught in 30 minute increments.
- Alexander Technique lessons in are taught in 45 minute to 60 miniute increments.
- Combination lessons in Voice/Alexander Technique, Piano/Alexander Technique, or Voice/Piano are 70 minutes (35 minutes each).
- 24 hour cancellation policy: The full rate will be charged for all lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice prior to the scheduled time.
- There are no refunds for missed or unused lessons.
- For voice lessons, students are expected to bring a battery-operated personal recording device to every lesson.
- Payments are due at time of service and may be made by cash, check, or Paypal (student is responsible for Paypal fees).
- A 10% late fee is assessed for all late payments.
- Lesson and Lesson fees are non-transferrable.
- Students are expected to purchase required books and materials in a timely manner.
- Music students are required to bring all books and materials to each lesson. If a student is working on a particular piece, a student must make a copy for the instructor and bring it with them to the lesson.
- Marisa De Silva reserves the right to discontinue lessons with any student for any reason at her discretion.
- The series rate is a discounted prepayment for 4 or more lessons taken at least once weekly.
- Each series must be paid in full at the time of the first lesson in a series; otherwise, the per-lesson rates apply.
- Lessons must be taken at their scheduled time within the 4 week period of the series.
- Each series expires in 4 weeks of its purchase. All fees are forfeited for lessons not completed within the 4-week period of any given series.
- All studio policies, including the 24-hour cancellation policy apply to all students regardless of their payment plan (see Studio Policies above).
- Packages of more than one series expire consecutively. For example: a package of three series will expire in 12 weeks of its purchase.